Sending Money Abroad

When you bought a property in Hungary, you need to consider how to send your money abroad safely and securely.

You can come in person and pay in cash, but of course you can also trans money. This will need to be transferred to the lawyers account and you can transfer from you bank or use a specialist company to exchange money and have it transferred. I myself ran into Formost Currency Group and have good experiences with them.

All up to you who to use, but consider company’s like FCG can save you money by offering the best foreign exchange rates and achieving a better exchange rate than your bank. Your transaction is completely secure and you’ll have peace of mind as your dedicated currency broker guides you through the process.

You can not only use them to buy Hungarian forint and transfer the house price, but you can also use them by periodically transfer money to your Hungarian account as you will also need to pay for electric, water etc.. To get started, simply open an account . – it's free and without obligation.

Read here more information

An other way is to put money in your Hungarian bank account. The only way to open a bank account is being in Hungary. If you are not able to travel to Hungary and you still want to have access to forints or to reserve them because, for example, the exchange rate is good, you can use (among others) ( A money broker where you can open an account and put money in the currency you want. That way you can already buy some forints at a good rate.

Attention. is not a bank and therefore the deposit guarantee protection does not apply!.